October 5, 2009

Let's Get Ready!




Grandma and I fell in love with the books the minute they arrived at our doorstep. As a parent, I knew how important it was to get my children ready for kindergarten and first grade. I spent time reading and playing educational games with them. I wish the "Let's Get Ready Series" was available because my kids would have loved it!

The "Let's Get Ready For Kindergarten!" book covers a range of topics including;the alphabet, shapes, reading exercises, color recognition, learning left from right, numbers, seasons, opposites, parts of the body and more.

"Let's Get Ready For First Grade!" contains simple grammar, contractions, compound words, math problems, telling time and other relevant topics.

Your child will love the fact that the books are made for writing in with an erasable marker. They are encouraged to write in each book.
Thank you Linda Desimowich and Stacey Kannenberg for creating such wonderful books and tools for both children and their parents. 10% of all profits from book sales will be donated to literacy programs!
Learning is fun!
Robin

2 comments:

Cathy Puett Miller said...

A fun resource for families getting children ready for those first big days of school. When I talk with kindergarten teachers across the country, they say, "this is my curriculum - this is what I will be teaching".

Desjarlais said...

A fun resource for families getting children ready for those first big days of school. When I talk with kindergarten teachers across the country, they say, "this is my curriculum - this is what I will be teaching".