March 18, 2009

Wednesday Blog Recommendation

Last week I started sharing and writing about some of my favorite blogs. I enjoy searching out blogs that I find interesting and only subscribe to those that I feel will be fun to read and offer pertinate information and advice. I talked about the blog entitled, Thrifty & Chic Mom. I decided to try the endhilada recipe on the blog and loved the way they came out. My teenage kids loved them too! (This is unusual for my two teenage daughters to both like the same recipe!)

Another blog that I have come to love is Retail Minded. The philosophy behind Retail Minded is to support the small business owners. Whether you are a wholesaler or retailer, there is information on this blog that is very up to date and informative. Nicole Leinbach Reyhle founded Retail Minded in 2007. She has a strong background in both retail and wholesale.


She features articles about wholesalers, online retail stores, along with information on pricing, inventory, merchandising, and this week she has an article entitled: Going "Green" In Your Store Space & Initiatives.

As a retailer I find her articles timely, informative and quick to read; which is important to me due to my crazy schedule.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Darlene W. said...

Thanks Robin for telling us about Retail Minded. I just checked it out and from the brief time I spent there, it looks great. I can't wait to read more!

Rebecca Anne said...

I have a terrible time getting my two teen daughters to like the same things as well. And if we go out to eat, I've learned my lesson, never ask everyone collectively where they want to go because those two never agree on one place. I'll go check out the links you recommended~
Thanks so much,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebecca for your comment. We have a hard time deciding on restaurants as well. A diner seems to work for everyone! I'm deciding on nexts weeks blog!
Robin