March 25, 2009

Wednesday Blog Recommendation

Vanessa lives in New Jersey with her husband and three children. She maintains three different blogs, Chefdruck Writes, Chefdruck Reviews, and Chefdruck Musings and freelances for a variety of blogs including Traveling Mom, Savvy Source, and Jersey Bites.

Chefdruck Musings keeps readers up to date on her latest outting with her 3 children, movie and television show reviews, and every Tuesday she offers a delicious recipe in her "Chefdruck's Tasty Tuesday" column. Each recipe includes simple instructions and photographs. I appreciate the photographs as I'm not a great cook and I like to see that my recipe is progressing the way it should!!

This week Vanessa visited the new Fairway Market that just opened in Paramus, New Jersey. This is the first Fairway to open in our area and being a fellow New Jersyean, I can't wait to visit. Like Vanessa I often shop at the Fairway in New York City.

Being a book lover.Vanessa has created Chefdruck Writes. A blog dedicated to indepth book reviews. At times I'm not sure what my next read should be and I've found this a perfect blog to search out my next book.

Vanessa contacted Grandma's Shoppe and asked if she could review one of our products. After looking at her blog it was an easy decision. Of course we would love to be included on such a fun, warm, and informative blog. Chefdruck Reviews, "Saturday Giveaway", featured a review of our Grandma Rocks CD in February. Check out her current review and giveaway.

Take a look at Chefdruck's blogs and tell me what you think!

Robin

No comments: