May 8, 2009

Free Shipping on Grandma Rocks CD


In honor of Steals and Deals travel theme month of May, Steals and Deals is offering a Grandma Rocks CD Give-A-Way! Our song, "Are We There Yet" fit perfectly into their theme! It is a fun song for both adults and children. Click on the car to hear a clip of the song.

This is an excert from Steals and Deals Review:

Let me introduce you to Grandma's Shoppe. This shop was created by a daughter and mother and has "unique and practical items". I had the opportunity to sample one of their CD's, Grandma Rocks CD. It has swing to rap! I played it in my van for my kids and my 9 year old stopped what he was doing and started to laugh and said, "this is funny!" I too thought it was a fun CD. I appreciated the wide variety and thought the rapping was great!

Fun Fact:Read here to see how an Emmy award winner was involved!
Buy it':$12.99 at GrandmasShoppe.com

Win It:*Comment at Steals and Deals and tell tem what you like at Grandma's Shoppe!
This giveaway ends on 5/14/09.

ONE MORE BONUS!! FREE Shipping on the purchase of our Grandma Rocks CD. Purchase a Grandma Rocks CD in the month of May and write Steals and Deals in the comment section we'll reimburse the shipping after the purchase has been made (must be ordered by itself!!)

Happy May!
Robin

No comments: