September 23, 2009

Grandma Rocks CD Give-A-Way!


For those that have kept up with my blogs, I'm constantly searching for fun blogs. As I've mentioned, when I'm asked to follow someone on Twitter I always click to find out more about the individual. I look at their websites and blogs. It's amazing how many wonderful mom's I've met this way.

My latest find is a blog called "Potamus Prefers" Shannon the creator of this blog is a SAHM mom of two toddler boys born 366 days apart. She enjoys writing, taking photographs, spending time with her husband, two boys and two dogs. The name of this review blog came from her oldests nickname. He is her "little Finleypotamus", which has now been shortened to Potamus!

Shannon just reviewed our Children's CD, Grandma Rocks. Along with the review, she filmed her children dancing to the music. (Very cute!)

Shannon wrote: "Looking for a fun CD of music that not only your kids will enjoy dancing to, but that won't assault your ears? How about one you might just enjoy yourself when the kids are napping (I won't tell anyone you listen to kids music while their napping if you don't... it's our secret).
"Grandma Rocks includes 13 songs. My favorites are "Oh Baby" and "Are We There Yet?". The boys seems to really enjoy those as well."

She continues, "In addition, late last year they launched Grandma's Shoppe . Take a look. They have so many wonderful things, from creative items to personalized items to scribble pads. They have so many things that would make a great Christmas present."


Visit Potamus Prefers and enter to win a Grandma Rocks Children's CD.

Thanks Shannon!
Robin

No comments: